Sunday, June 24, 2007

Coffee, Tea or Me?

From your proclaimed anti-social admin, :)





July 22, I have come to tell you,
A Sunday it will be,
The Rocks Aroma Festival, you see,
But will it be coffee, tea or me?

Coffee, chocolate,
Tea and spice,
A cup for a dollar and everything nice,
A day worth it definitely,
But will it be coffee, tea or me?

Not only that, ada banyak lagi!
Strawberry fondue, jagung and chocolatier delights,
Cooking demos, live music, beautiful sights,
Guarantee siuk ni,
But will it be coffee, tea or me?


So from 10 to 5, on the 22nd of July,
Hope to see you, bring along your crew,
Me, You, They, We,
Chocolate, coffee, tea or me?


Airul, Firdaus, Aimi and I had a great time at last year's coffee event and hope I'll see you there this year. For more info, go to http://www.therocks.com/

3 comments:

Airul said...

Airul will be at the rocks coffee festival.

bitchy.er said...

am 75% going

dauz said...

I'm definitely going.. hahah