Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Message from Pg Ayub

Update (5:38pm, Wednesday 5th March) :

Hi Guys,

Was napping and just got a call from Pengiran Ayup. He's coming here on Saturday, 8th March, as part of his Aussie-NZ tour as the education attache. I know most of you guys should be around or just arrived on that day so night time is set aside for your covenience. If you're not, i'd be damn speechless.

Here are the details (tentative).

What: Dinner with Pg. Ayup
Who: EVERY BRUNEIAN Welcomed. So come and meet everyone.
Where: Kasturi Cafe. George Street, Haymarket, Sydney.
When: Saturday 8th March, 7pm.

Please liaise between your years. I need numbers for reservations.

Cheerios,
Darth Airul

Post Scriptum: Hadee, omigod panjang post mu atu. We don't have to be pressured to make it a National Day gathering or anything. Let's call it, ABIB's BIRTHDAY BASH woohoo!! Guest of Honour: Pg. Ayup. =D

Assalamualaikum,

How are you guys. Wish everything goes well. I have not been hearing from your side regarding Brunei Society in Sydney. I was just back from New Zealand to attend the National Day Celeberation organised by the Brunei Students Society in NZ. I was there for 4 days and I have a very succesful meeting with the university's representatives as welll as several meetings with our Brunei students.

Tentatively I will be going to Perth in two weeks time. They are still finalising the Futsal Tournament which they are thinking of having on the 16th and 17th March 2008. The students in Melbourne will be having a National Day gathering on the 22nd March 2008, which I will be attending. I have been to Brisbane last Dec 2008 to attend the Graduation Ceremony for our Bio-Medical Science and Medical students.

I hope to visit you guys soon, depending whether you will be able to get everyone together. I was thinking of coming to see you all, around this month, if that can be arranged. Hope if you can identify a good date where we all can meet. I am open to suggestion - not necessarily a formal meeting.

Kindest Regards,

Pg. Ayup Pg. Hj. Othman
Education Attache
BHC canberra

No comments: