Saturday, May 17, 2008

Skiing Information

Hi All,

I'm trying to get everyone name confirmed. Can you please just put your name in the comment area please.

It seems that i have found a CHEAPER price to go there. Its $430 ALL in. Inclusive of ski hire, ski lesson, transport from UNSW to Thredbo, accomodation, entrance fee, 2*breakfast and ONE complementary dinner of HALAL steamboat Insya Allah. And we will be going with the Malaysian. This trip will be on the 20/7 till 22/7/2008.

I'm listing out all the Advantages and Disadvantage if we go with MSO

Advantages:

  1. We don't have to go to Central Station, the pick up point is from UNSW
  2. They provide Halal Food
  3. It is cheaper

Disadvantages:

  1. I can't think of any, it's your judgement.

So I would like to have everyone elses opinion on it. Do you want to pay $430 ALL in with group of Malaysian? OR do you guys want to go on with $500++ just us the Bruneians? This trip will be insya Allah on the 11/7 till 13/7/2008 (For this trip I am not sure if we still have the place. Since it's quite late to book)

Due date next week Friday 23/05/2008

Cheers,

Aimi.

P/S: Don't forget to put your name in the comment area if you want to join.and tell me which one do you prefer? the one that cost $430 or the one that cost $500++ PLEASE~ (^-^) Thanks!



6 comments:

mjdee said...

430 nett please :) me n mally going :)

Anonymous said...

Im going..whichever majority prefers.. I already let u noe of my opinion..

hani_6887 said...

Put me in d list. I dont mind any plang... d cheaper d better for every1...

Anonymous said...

Najaa dan Faiq in:)up to majority, but like nisah said, cheaper's always good!:)

d440 said...

Hadee's is joining, of course, cheaper the better. XD

Anonymous said...

Aimi, aku masih 50-50.