Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Step Up: UNSW-SPE elections open


Ladies and Gents,

*I think this is, like, my first post ever as vice-president SPE... where have I been?*
I hope you have all received the email about nominations for the 2008/2009 UNSW-SPE student body. We are looking for hard-working, motivated, creative and enthusiastic team players to make BBQs, lunches, field trips and dinners a reality. So anyone who would like to nominate themselves or your other fellow students, e-mail me(z3183620@student.unsw.edu.au) your name, student ID and year. Nominations close next Friday, 22nd August 2008.

Airul's statistics last year show that Bruneians hold 35% voting power so we need a voice. Step up to the plate and I promise you, it's an experience you will not regret - "Belum try, belum tahu..."

So if any of us run this year, best of luck to you and to everyone else, support them oh :)

Vice-Prez yang kan pencen,
Waznah Ali

No comments: