17,000 children die of hunger EVERYDAY (Youtube)
1,400,000,000 (1.4 Billion) people LIVE on LESS than $1.25 a day ( about 4,600 times of Brunei population)
More than 1 Billion people lack of safe drinking water
Poverty is TOO big to be address alone.
But if everyone is stand up together
We can change the lives of Millions... if not billions...
Come and support this Anti- Poverty Event as follows:
|Click for a better view.|
The main aims of Anti-Poverty Week are to:
- Strengthen public understanding of the causes and consequences of poverty and hardship around the world and in Australia;
- Encourage research, discussion and action to address these problems, including action by individuals, communities, organisations and governments.
For further info on any of the events please visit :
1. Anti poverty Week at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=123478233518
2. Screening of call + response(documentary) at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=138777226168595&index=1
3. Practical Solution to Poverty -Panel Discussion at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=164536000240217
Because we moral responsibility toward the less fortunate people