Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dear all,

Firstly Selamat Berpuasa. Secondly, it has been a pleasure to get to know some of you during the ziarah. Some of you have approached, emailed and contacted me in person regarding 'volunteering' to be a subject for my research. Special thanks to Nazurah, who has been brave enough to do the whole experiment. Just to answer some queries, YES, I am still seeking out people who are willing to take part in a 2 hour experiment. In a nutshell, I am measuring the signal from your visual cortex by presenting stimuli on a screen. The test in itself is purely objective -you don't have to say or do anything except stare infront of you a fixation point. The aim of the study is to improve ways to detect a blinding progressive disease,glaucoma. Won't bore you all to tears here :), but do feel free to contact me anytime at snla2000@yahoo.co.uk.

No comments: