Sunday, September 09, 2007

Thank you from ME =D

As'kum everyone,

I just want to express my deepest gratitude to everyone that was involved in the planning and execution of the event.

Firstly,the hicomm especially TYT, Aunty Masurai and Pg Ayup, for facilitating the event for us..hehe..

Thank you to Ummi, Majdi, Ling Wei, Fiqah and Wani for volunteering to help Hicomm for APEC and security checking people at the entrance...I know how troublesome that was...so thank you for bearing with me on that...

To the 5 people that helped me out BRABISLY during the planning of the event..yazid, waznah, aimi, fadhli and majdi...terima kasih yang tidak terhingga..esehmen~ lol

AMPUN BERIBU AMPUN.....Steady kali ahhhhh MC abib and MC salwa..XP

Airul...thank you for delivering the speech very well!!! Senyum sultan mendngr...priceless man..

Bo Jun, thank you for becoming airul's pengapit on short notice...nda apa..masuk TV bahh kan...;p

Lastly, I'd like to thank all the attendees for helping make the event a success...and I, on behalf of both the hicomm and the team, hope that everyone had a good time...perut kenyang...puas hati ckp sama sultan...and wallets full..? =p

So ....ok, salutes to all these people.. thanks again from me. =D



Nazurah

No comments: